Flames of war - Belgian army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgian players of Flames of War
Flames of War is a trademark of Battlefront miniatures.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction--looking for games and supplies

Go down 
+2
dageek1956
kurnik
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kurnik
Soldier
Soldier
kurnik

Number of posts : 8
City : Brussels (Ixelles)
Division : Brussels
Registration date : 2006-06-11

Introduction--looking for games and supplies Empty
PostSubject: Introduction--looking for games and supplies   Introduction--looking for games and supplies EmptySun 11 Jun - 23:16

Hello,

I have been playing FoW for over two years. Last year my company assigned me in Beligium on assignment and I have been without a game since! I am now living in Ixelles.

In the US I have played mostly with friends, but also in about 6 tournemounts at our local gaming shop.

I have very large set of Germans--Afrika Corp and Ostfront and am working my way through a huge lot of American Infantry and vehicles. I have some great terrain, but I left that all back in US>

I would really like to locate a local retailer as I am running low on some supplies and I would also like to get some games.

Are there any tournments planned in Beligum?

Though I have been picking up some French, I regret that I am only proficient in English.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

--David
Back to top Go down
http://expat-wanderlust.blogspot.com/
dageek1956
Caporal
Caporal
dageek1956

Number of posts : 65
City : Bruxelles/Namur - Belgique
Division : 3rd
Registration date : 2006-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduction--looking for games and supplies   Introduction--looking for games and supplies EmptyMon 12 Jun - 9:57

Hello,
you have the only Brussels based (and home of the Brussels Division) Flames Of War store at
Avenue de la Couronne, 357 - 1050 Bruxelles
This is near the Ixelles cemetary. You can reach it by taking the 95 or 96 bus line. It's at the last traffic lights before the cemetary opposite to the Loup Voyant restaurant that stands at the other side of the Y-shaped corner.

You have friendly games to play at the Ta-fé-figs or at the club held by Bazzoka Joe.
You can get this info by checking the mails - but I guess that Joe will give the info afresh right after this post!

We will held a relaxed form of tournament in September in Brussels. Hopefully, each game store in charge of one of the Belgian divisions will organize at least one each year.

Welcome among us,
Pedro Ramis
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 484
City : Bruxelles
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Introduction--looking for games and supplies   Introduction--looking for games and supplies EmptyMon 12 Jun - 10:04

Welcome in Belgium and hopefully another "allies" player...

Feel free to contact me for the TA DE FIG club it will be a pleasure to send you an e-mail with all the details and the pictures of the tables

Ciao Gregory cheers

Last edited by on Mon 12 Jun - 10:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kapitan kata
2nd Leutnant
2nd Leutnant
kapitan kata

Number of posts : 557
City : Ottignies-lln
Registration date : 2006-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Introduction--looking for games and supplies   Introduction--looking for games and supplies EmptyMon 12 Jun - 10:04

You could ask to paracudista, he's playing every sundays in Ixelles at tadéfigs and he's speaking english very well Very Happy

Next sunday: american paratroopers vs german panzergrenadiers
or/and
russians vs germans

send a pm to paracudista for more details
Back to top Go down
coco c'est moi
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
coco c'est moi

Number of posts : 347
City : Ixelles
Registration date : 2006-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduction--looking for games and supplies   Introduction--looking for games and supplies EmptyMon 12 Jun - 12:46

Hello to you new comer,
welcome in Brussels!
I'm also available for games.
I play German DAK or german force from Fire brigade.
I often play with Philippe who plays Russian.
I live in Ixelles, so we could play at my place or at the club on sundays.
we start (at home) to have a lot of material.
About 10 buildings (stalingrad style, 2 floors, 4 floors and 5 floor huge buildings, station etc...), a factory, northen afrika buildings and also a lot of landscape material !
Philippe has been working a lot on decors those last couple of weeks!

For the retailer as mentionned "l'Antre Jeux"
http://www.antre-jeux.be

Marcus has about all you could expect in his shop.

So you are welcome...
Twisted Evil

Last edited by on Mon 3 Jul - 23:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ferdinand-tournoi.be
Marcus
Admin
Admin
Marcus

Number of posts : 649
City : Brussels
Registration date : 2006-01-30

PostSubject: Hi   Introduction--looking for games and supplies EmptyMon 12 Jun - 23:02

Hi Kurnik, and welcome !

I'm Marc "Marcus", the owner of l'Antre Jeux (Belgian 3rd FoW Division's HQ) and an "old" wargamer (since +/- 1980). So... I'll be happy to sell you something during the week... and to virtually destroy them on Sundays at "Ta De Fig" club pirat

Unfortunately, I've closed the shop t'il July 1st for annual inventory a nd some rest days. So... see you at the shop or at the club !
Back to top Go down
http://www.antre-jeux.be
kurnik
Soldier
Soldier
kurnik

Number of posts : 8
City : Brussels (Ixelles)
Division : Brussels
Registration date : 2006-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Introduction--looking for games and supplies   Introduction--looking for games and supplies EmptyMon 3 Jul - 18:04

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I hope to be seeing you soon.

--D
Back to top Go down
http://expat-wanderlust.blogspot.com/
Paratrooper
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 484
City : Bruxelles
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Introduction--looking for games and supplies   Introduction--looking for games and supplies EmptyThu 6 Jul - 9:46

TODAY IS D_DAY FINALLY WE CAN PUT OUR HANDS ON V2 AND THE OTHER BOOKS...... silent cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction--looking for games and supplies   Introduction--looking for games and supplies Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction--looking for games and supplies
Page 1 of 1