Flames of war - Belgian army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgian players of Flames of War
Flames of War is a trademark of Battlefront miniatures.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newbie saying hi and Italian question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargamer57
Soldier
Soldier
Wargamer57

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-02-15

Newbie saying hi and Italian question Empty
PostSubject: Newbie saying hi and Italian question   Newbie saying hi and Italian question EmptyWed 15 Feb - 18:53

As you can see from my Avatar I come from the proud city of Gent (the white Lion is Gent's flag) and just joined the forum. I know there is some interest in Gent to play the rules (some people even did the unthinkable and bought already some Battlefront figs). I will investigate and see who would be interested in taking this further i.e. playing. Maybe we can then start a Gent Division.

Has anybody experience in pitting the LRDG against the Raggruppamento Sahariana (by far the coolest sand buggy's around!!!)? I also noticed that there used to be far more Sahariana vehicles in the Battlefront range (see the listing in the rulebook). Now there are only two. What happened to the others or can we make all the Sahariana variants from the two existing blisters? Thanks for some feedback

Great initiative BTW.
Best regards,
Wargamer57
Back to top Go down
Varrak
Soldier
Soldier
Varrak

Number of posts : 10
City : Antwerpen
Registration date : 2006-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Newbie saying hi and Italian question   Newbie saying hi and Italian question EmptyWed 15 Feb - 19:12

battlefront has tacken back their early and late warrange in order to reorganise them (they will be back)... so what's left is mid-war (all the forcebooks are also mid-war)... so maybe that's an answer... for the rest you should take a peek in the italian force book I guess...
Back to top Go down
Wargamer57
Soldier
Soldier
Wargamer57

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Newbie saying hi and Italian question   Newbie saying hi and Italian question EmptyThu 16 Feb - 10:26

I should check more thoroughly before asking questions. The Sahariane with 20mm, AT gun and 47mm gun are in IT 241. It is a composite blister with different choices. No problem then to model the Raggrupamento Sahariana.
Wargamer57
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie saying hi and Italian question   Newbie saying hi and Italian question Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie saying hi and Italian question
Page 1 of 1