Flames of war - Belgian army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgian players of Flames of War
Flames of War is a trademark of Battlefront miniatures.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New- German -bie saying Hi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koen
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-02-16

New- German -bie saying Hi Empty
PostSubject: New- German -bie saying Hi   New- German -bie saying Hi EmptyThu 16 Feb - 13:18

Hey all,

my name is Koen, and

[everyone] "Hi Koen!" [/everyone]

ahm, thanks guys!... Ah... Well, I live in Hasselt, and am currently collecting my second FOW Army.

My first army is DAK, until this date sadly -mostly- unglued and unpainted.

The other force is a Late War German Panzergrenadier force, converted (long coats) and painted for the Battle of the Bulge warfare. Currently it's about 1300 pts strong.

But my first love are the Fallschirmjäger. I managed to buy the FJ HQ - blister but then the whole range was temporarily withdrawn for remastering and probably resculpting. So March sounds very promising.

In all, I love collecting the German figs, for obvious and archetypical reasons: they've simply cool-looking uniforms and their armouris not only rock hard, it looks nasty as well.

So far it's been mostly collecting, but I hope I will soon have the chance to direct my forces on the fields of battle.

Koen, Hasselt

(I posted this already in the "German Mess" but I thought it better to post it here as well as a general intro. Hope that' s not a problem, MODs.)
Back to top Go down
Varrak
Soldier
Soldier
Varrak

Number of posts : 10
City : Antwerpen
Registration date : 2006-02-11

PostSubject: Re: New- German -bie saying Hi   New- German -bie saying Hi EmptyThu 16 Feb - 13:51

I prefer "dag koen" but hey... welcome here and may the fow become strong in Hasselt...

Haddeg
Back to top Go down
Saur0n
1st line
1st line
Saur0n

Number of posts : 31
City : Antwerpen
Division : 4th Division
Registration date : 2006-02-05

PostSubject: Re: New- German -bie saying Hi   New- German -bie saying Hi EmptyFri 17 Feb - 7:29

If I'm not mistaking, it allready is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountdoom.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New- German -bie saying Hi   New- German -bie saying Hi Empty

Back to top Go down

New- German -bie saying Hi
Page 1 of 1