Flames of war - Belgian army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgian players of Flames of War
Flames of War is a trademark of Battlefront miniatures.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Belgian yearly Rencontres

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dageek1956
Caporal
Caporal
dageek1956

Number of posts : 65
City : Bruxelles/Namur - Belgique
Division : 3rd
Registration date : 2006-02-08

Belgian yearly Rencontres Empty
PostSubject: Belgian yearly Rencontres   Belgian yearly Rencontres EmptyFri 12 May - 11:01

Hi everybody,
I have discussed this with Marcus some weeks ago but now I feel it's time to act.

My idea is that it would be cool to start a yearly Rencontres ( a relaxed form of "championship") based on eight days of Firefights.
So, each 'Division' of the Belgian Army should organise two official events each year.
Players would be listed in this forum classified according to the running total of points for the current year.
(End of the year, the final tournament winner receives a special gift from the shops? We all pay a small entry fee to buy a larger one or one for the first three players?)
We could start recording 2006 Rencontres taking into account the two events that already took place (Mons and Antwerp).
As for Brussels, I would like to set up the first Firefight on sunday June 18.
I must see the modalities for the location (probably the new Tadefigs club) but we can be sure that it's going to be a Desert Firefight as we still don't have enough sceneries to launch ETO style of Firefights on enough tables!
More to come on this soon. And the appreciation of the Division Commanders, of course!
Pedro
Back to top Go down
Bazooka Joe
Bazooka Joe

Number of posts : 1270
City : Bierges
Division : 3rd Division
Registration date : 2006-03-01

Belgian yearly Rencontres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belgian yearly Rencontres   Belgian yearly Rencontres EmptySun 14 May - 8:24

Excellent idea ! For the Third Division, if we need a larger place, I have acces to the canteen of my school ( we could place about 30 of 40 tables and many parking places in the playground) Idea

I just need a few weeks to reserve.
Back to top Go down

Belgian yearly Rencontres
Page 1 of 1