Flames of war - Belgian army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgian players of Flames of War
Flames of War is a trademark of Battlefront miniatures.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Belgian Army Early war briefing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natxo
Soldier
Soldier
Natxo

Number of posts : 4
City : Madrid
Registration date : 2006-05-11

Belgian Army Early war briefing Empty
PostSubject: Belgian Army Early war briefing   Belgian Army Early war briefing EmptyMon 15 May - 20:46

As I said in another post, it will be interesting to adapt the Franch Army Early War Briefing for representing the belgian army.

I know that True North Miniatures has a range for the belgian Army, including the T.13.
Stronhold miniatures has the T-15.

Can someone tell me about coy. organizations for the Belgian Army? Ithink that there were no great tank units, so i planned to work on rifle coy,s. chasseurs ardennais coys,s.; etc

Any Idea?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/amswargames/index.htm
dageek1956
Caporal
Caporal
dageek1956

Number of posts : 65
City : Bruxelles/Namur - Belgique
Division : 3rd
Registration date : 2006-02-08

Belgian Army Early war briefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belgian Army Early war briefing   Belgian Army Early war briefing EmptyTue 16 May - 15:10

As I replied in that other post, I'll try to put the info together here.
I am an amateur historian and dedicated tactical wargame designer (three CG modules for ASL; 1 published, errr, 6 or 7 forthcoming for ATS).
I did the bulk of the Allied Minors module (Doomed Battalions) research for ASL. In the making, launched some seven years ago, is a book on the Belgian AFV in combat from 1914 to 1940. You can bet that I have more than a bit of info!
I'll work out bits by bits here in following messages.
Regular DI (Division d'infanterie) troops first, than cavalry, AFVs, Artillery...
HERE will be the place.
Pedro Ramis
Back to top Go down

Belgian Army Early war briefing
Page 1 of 1