Flames of war - Belgian army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgian players of Flames of War
Flames of War is a trademark of Battlefront miniatures.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
menace
1st line
1st line

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2006-02-05

Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp Empty
PostSubject: Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp   Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp EmptyFri 22 Aug - 8:35

Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp Stage

On sunday 12th of octobre, Mountdoom.be organises:
Centre Stage,
A LATE WAR Flames of War tournament.

As usual, we use the mountdoom format:
The first round will be a 600 pts. battle (to get in the mood). The second and third round are normal 1500 pts. battles.

Where?
Organised in and hosted by The GameStore, Bischoppenhoflaan 7, 2100 Deurne (near Antwerp).

When?
The tournament is held on the 12th of octobre 2008. The first battle starts at 10.30h sharp! (please be there 15 minutes earlier).

Cost?
3 euro for members of a club. Any club. 6 euro for the rest. The store doubles the registration fees and gives it away as prize money.

Registration?
Please register at tomas@mountdoom.be

Army lists?
The army lists have to be verified beforehand (remember you need 2 army lists: a 600 pts. list and a 1500 pts. list). You can mail your lists to tomas@mountdoom.be.
I would like to have all lists by the 5th of octobre 2008.

After 2 editions in Hasselt, this time we are organising a tournament in Antwerp. Different venue, (hopefully) more and different players, but with the same nice, laid-back ambiance and beautiful terrain. We are even working on some extra tables as we speak.

Hope to see you all there!
(and I really hope this time my Americans will finally get on the gaming table Very Happy )

Tomas.
Back to top Go down
menace
1st line
1st line

PostSubject: Re: Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp   Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp EmptyTue 26 Aug - 11:23

Nobody? I remember last time there were a lot more enthousiastic people?
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Admin
Marcus

Number of posts : 649
City : Brussels
Division : 3rd
Registration date : 2006-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp   Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp EmptyTue 26 Aug - 20:51

Well Menace, it seem that lot of guys are on hollydays : it's the second time I postponed the Cobra campaign. Only now some answers are posted. And the forum shown few posts in July-August.

Anyway, time to time, don't forget to post a reminder. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.antre-jeux.be
menace
1st line
1st line

PostSubject: Re: Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp   Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp EmptyWed 27 Aug - 9:26

Ok. I seem to be too impatient.

By the way, Marcus, Peter (the the gamestore’s storekeeper) has expressed a genuine interest to battle it out with you on the tournament. Clash of the storekeepers or something like that. If you can make it, I’ll make sure you play the first round against each other. Smile
Back to top Go down
menace
1st line
1st line

PostSubject: Re: Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp   Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp EmptyFri 5 Sep - 8:45

As Marcus suggested, I’m posting a quick reminder that there’s a very nice tournament coming up early octobre. Anyone up for a day of Late War?
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Admin
Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp   Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp EmptySun 7 Sep - 19:39

menace wrote:
Ok. I seem to be too impatient.

By the way, Marcus, Peter (the the gamestore’s storekeeper) has expressed a genuine interest to battle it out with you on the tournament. Clash of the storekeepers or something like that. If you can make it, I’ll make sure you play the first round against each other. Smile
Well, I'll try to come to say hello, but not to play the tournament, since I prefer a single casual play a day (I prefer to take my time along with a drink... you get the picture ?)
But, since it's a sunday, I'll do my best to come during the afternoon and, probably, with a 1500prs army in order to fight Peter if he earns a bye or a "sudden death" defeat clown
Back to top Go down
bahdahbum
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 210
City : Etterbeek
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp   Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp EmptyMon 8 Sep - 8:23

Sorry that week end is already booked . Perhaps next time .
Back to top Go down
menace
1st line
1st line

PostSubject: Re: Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp   Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp EmptyMon 22 Sep - 11:41

Just a kind reminder that we are a mere 3 weeks from the tournament. So this is teh perfect time for deciding you do want to come and play afterall. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Admin
Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp   Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp EmptyWed 24 Sep - 21:43

H.e.l.l.o... fellow Kiekefretters soldiers !

Nobody interested ?! I can't imagine you'll decline some "Zivereir-victories" Laughing
Well, if anyone is ok to go to Deurne's HQ (even if just to say hello and have a drink with other players), we could arrange something together.
Warning... warning... this is not an exercice... this is not an exercice...
Back to top Go down
bahdahbum
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 210
City : Etterbeek
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp   Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp EmptyThu 25 Sep - 23:47

sorry already busy - as said before - otherwise see

http://www.iwchallenge.be/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp   Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp Empty

Back to top Go down

Late War Tournament 12th of Octobre @ The GameStore, Antwerp
Page 1 of 1