Flames of war - Belgian army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgian players of Flames of War
Flames of War is a trademark of Battlefront miniatures.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rule questions about a Recon DAK force

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coco c'est moi
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
coco c'est moi

Number of posts : 347
City : Ixelles
Division : 3rd
Registration date : 2006-02-03

rule questions about a Recon DAK force Empty
PostSubject: rule questions about a Recon DAK force   rule questions about a Recon DAK force EmptyMon 27 Feb - 18:38

Hello,

I have a couple of new questions about the "reconnaissance Mechanised" list.Page 27 of DAK book.

It is said that if I upgrade my HQ with Half tracks, I'm obliged to upgrade 1 platoon with Half tracks, the question is : If I dont upgrade my HQ can I upgrade one platoon with Halftracks?

Also how many side-cars do I field for one platoon? is it 3 (one per section) or 6 (1 for each team)? Same for the kubelwagon

and third question also, about a support pioneer platoon.
(page 25) can I upgrade A support pioneer platoon to armoured platoon, if I'm not playing a Pioneerforce ?
Back to top Go down
http://ferdinand-tournoi.be
Marcus
Admin
Admin
Marcus

Number of posts : 649
City : Brussels
Registration date : 2006-01-30

PostSubject: Re: rule questions about a Recon DAK force   rule questions about a Recon DAK force EmptyTue 28 Feb - 0:42

- For the first question, I tend to say no : you must have an 1/2T HQ first... but I can be wrong. Anyone with a better experience ?

- For the second question, it's the truck we are speaking about. Replace 1 truck with 1 team of motorcycles. Better explained page 45, under "Motorcycles and jeeps"

- I find no objection in the rule. You just have to own a "10th Pz Div" army.
Back to top Go down
http://www.antre-jeux.be
dageek1956
Caporal
Caporal
dageek1956

Number of posts : 65
City : Bruxelles/Namur - Belgique
Registration date : 2006-02-08

PostSubject: Re: rule questions about a Recon DAK force   rule questions about a Recon DAK force EmptyTue 28 Feb - 13:39

Marcus wrote:
- For the first question, I tend to say no : you must have an 1/2T HQ first... but I can be wrong. Anyone with a better experience ?.
As far as rules go, can't tell - as far as history goes: it was notable that the German HQ prefered to use large vehicles like Horch trucks or captured british radio-trucks sometimes (Rommel's famous 'Mammuth' for exemple)...as long as it was fitted with long range radios...
Pedro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rule questions about a Recon DAK force   rule questions about a Recon DAK force Empty

Back to top Go down

rule questions about a Recon DAK force
Page 1 of 1